Eggless Melting Moments - Choco Cookies!


Eggless Melting Moments - Choco Cookies Since long I wanted to try a cookie and the top in my list was Mahi's oats cookies but then when I saw these brownies I cudnt resist myself......Did I mention, I just luv brown!! This is my first cookie baking experience.....and thank god it didnt turn out messy, It was quite decent except for the pics.....:( I nagged Nags ;) for the cup measurements and she was kind enough to reply so quicky. Finally yesterday I took up courage to bake these lovely melting moments. Here are the measurements that I used:

Ingredients:
Butter - 3/4 cup + 1tbsp
Cornflour - 1/2 cup
Maida - 1 cup
Coco powder - 1 and 3/4 tbsp
Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup

With this I got 13 cookies medium sized ones!

Method:
1.Beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy.

2.Mix maida, cornflour and coco together in a seperate bowl until all 3 are well combined.

3.Add the flour mixture little at a time to the butter mixture and mix until its combined well.
NOTE : The dough should be moist enough to roll them into balls. When I combined the mixture I found them very dry that I cudnt roll it so I added 1more tbsp of butter to make it greasy and roll it easily.

4.Make small balls with the dough and press to small round shapes. Arrange them in the oven with 2 inches apart. The cookies spread generously while baking hence the spacing. As Nags said the the cookies didn't stick to the tray at all.

5.Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C[I use a stove top oven which has no settings so am giving u'll Nags readings].

It took me exactly 25mins, But its better to check after 20mins tats what I did tats when u can smell the aroma of the cookies....
Leave it to cool for 10mins and ur crispy melting moments are ready!!

Eggless Melting Moments - Choco CookiesIt can be stored upto 4 days...but I bet it'll all be finished by that time! :)


Labels: , , , ,