Instant Chocolate Peda - Easy Diwali Sweets

Mahimas choco pedas has been in my to do list for long and I finally made it. I really am looking for some quick recipes/snacks as I find very lil time to spend in the kitchen :) Trust me, these choco pedas tasted so yummy...I wud say its a definite try for all chocolate lovers!
Chocolate Peda

Chocolate Pedas - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes : 5 pedas
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: Indian

Coco powder - 1.5 tbsp
Milk Powder - 4 tbsp
Almond powder - 3 tbsp [Just powder the almonds/badams raw]
Marie Biscuits - 3 small powdered
Boiled milk - as needed to make the dough [I used 2 tbsp ]

Method:

  1. Mix all the above ingredients together and make a soft dough.
  2. Add 2 drops of oil/ghee to ur hands while rolling it into ur desired shapes to avoid stickiness.
  3. This yielded me 5 pedas!

Labels: , , , , ,