Bread Besan Toast

Bored of normal bread toast? then this is for you! I tried Mahimas Bread besan toast which turned out to be a great evening snack!

Bread Besan Toast

Ingredients:
Bread - 3

For the batter:
Besan flour - 1/2 cup
Finley chopped onions - 1/2
Chopped coriander leaves - 1/2 tbsp
Chopped green chilli - 1
Salt to taste
Water
Oil/Ghee to toast

I just ignored tomatoes and adjusted the quantity.

Method:
1. Mix all the above ingredients except bread to form a thin batter.
2. Dip each bread piece in the batter.
3. Heat the tawa, drizzle oil and toast both sides till light brown.While toasting press the bread slices so that all sides are cooked properly.
4. Cut each bread pieces into half diagonally.
5. Serve hot with tomato sauce!

Bread Besan Toast
Have I told you before?! I just like bread soo much...You give me bread anytime or even daily be it toast, upma or with omlette or even just like that....I can have it :) This besan toast takes hardly 10-15mins, hope you all try this toast too!!

Labels: , ,