So another moment to celebrate with a dessert for award. This time its choco cornflakes pudding.
Plain Cornflakes - 1/2 cup
Whole milk - 1.5 cups
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Cardamom pods - 2
Cashews - few
Ghee - 1 tsp (to fry)
Coco powder - 2 pinches
1.Roast the cornflakes in ghee and set it aside. Leave it to cool for 5mins then grind it to a coarse powder. Roast cashews and keep it seperate.
2.Add sugar to milk and bring it to boil. Add cornflakes powder, crushed cardamoms, coco powder and stir well till it becomes thick like pudding consistency.
3.Add the cashews and mix well. Refrigerate for 15mins and serve chilled!
Lavanya also sent me a taggie and I am excited in taking it up as its my first tag :) Onto the tag now:
1. What is your current obsession?
Looking after mittu(my baby) and blogging
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
Dosai and sambar
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Abhiyum Nanum songs
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A gud cook, friendly blogger and a talented food photographer!
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
With no doubt in Coimbatore!
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Cotton clothes and lots of water
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Malayalam and Japanese
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Be the change you want to see in this world - Mahatma Gandhi
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Hmm my close friends Sathya and Sowmya. Though we've telephonic conversation daily want those chit chat moments in person
13. What is your favourite colour?
My all time fav - Brown
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My Pink striped kurtha
15. What is your dream job?
The one I am currently in and a job which revolves around mobiles and photography
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I am not a regular reader of magazines just comics
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
50$ for charity for sure and remaining will give it to hubby
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? (Iam changing this question)
What are your latest passions?
Mittu :) and food photography
19. Who are your style icons?
None in specific
20. Describe your personal style.?
Simple and Casual
21. What are you going to do after this?
By the time I finish up this, my lil one will be awake so she will keep me entertained :)
22. What are your favourite movies?
Tamil - En Bommukutty Ammavuku & Mozhi
English - Mitr my friend
I can watch these movies any no of times.........
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Deo, Bindi and J&J powder :)
23. What inspires you?
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
No make up, matching small earings and a tiny bindi
25. What do you do when you have nothing to wear (even though your closet’s packed)?
Hmm will go for shopping - another reason to shop ;)
26. Coffee or tea?
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
28. What is the meaning of your name?
Sharmilee - Happiness
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?
All those lovely blogs in my reader
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
You name it I can have it - Yes I m true sweet lover!
If you ask me one then its badusha
31. Favourite Food.
Sambar sadam, Rotis with any side dish
**The rules of the tag are : Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.
So I am passing on both the award and tag to:
NOTE : If you have already taken up this tag pls ignore it!
Labels: Desserts, Sweets