Rosemilk - Pretty in Pink!

The first time I tasted Rosemilk was in Sree Annapoorna - Coimbatore. From the day I was a great fan of rosemilks. I wonder how the rosemilk they serve alone had the rose essence at the bottom and I used to stir it with the straw. As a kid I was very excited to see the pink color getting beautifully mixed with milk.
Rosemilk
Its been so long since I drank rosemilk, should say I totally forgot it when I started drinking my fav chocolate milkshake. Last week when I went for monthly grocery shopping saw this rose essence in Foodworld. With no hestitation I took it and by now I have made it so many times :)

Should I have to give you the recipe for this?! ;)
Chilled Milk + Sugar + Rose Essence = Yummy Rosemilk!

My bday month seems to be too much fun and lucky even before my day has approached. Awards, tags and what not ! It added on when........Couple of days back, opened my inbox to see a new message from Nags with the subject "You won the book". I first cudnt believe it, as luck is very far from me :)
Anyways luck has breezed my way this time...... I m happy to tell you that I won the book in this giveaway. I have just started reading the book and I am really thankful to Nags for such a nice book. It surely has changed my perception about diets and you knw the lazy me has started exercising already!

Coming to the award, I feel very much excited and honoured in receiving the honest scrap award. Thank you so much Renu!

Requirements:
I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it.
I must list 10 honest things about myself.
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links.
I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

Here are my 10 honest confessions:
1.I feel each day is a little life n I luv it :)
2.I completely enjoy being a mother
3.I go crazy after mobiles and bags
4.If I like a movie, I prefer watching it many times instead of a new one
5.I love watching the rain
6.I am addicted to my system
7.I am a planned person and struggle to take things at the last minute
8.I adore friendship
9.I cook to click :)
10.I love longdrives in car with music turned on

And I am passing this to my honest scrappers:
Smitha , Nags , Lavi , Varsha , SJ , Mahima , Lubna

Only 7?! Hmm have to stop here then.....You all deserve the award too, Do pick it up! I am tired of writing a long post so let me have my rosemilk :)
Rosemilk

Labels: ,