Peanut Ladoo - Peanut Laddu Recipe | Easy Diwali Sweets

Peanut Ladoo
Peanut Ladoo is one the easy and tasty ladoo recipes....How many of you like peanuts? Count me in first, but I dont prefer roasted instead like the boiled ones. I have seen these ladoos in many blogs n finally here I am with it. As its diwali time thought of posting a quick and easy ladoo....!
Now coming to the break : I m leaving to my inlaws place this weekend and will be on a break from blogging for 15 days.......Dont knw how I m going to manage as these days I m kind of addicted to my blog.....Meanwhile dont forget me and I am assuming that u will keep visiting my space even in my absence :) Once I return....have to join back work so am sure its gona be pretty hectic. Ok now to the recipe :

Peanut Ladoo Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes : around 10 small ladoos
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Raw Peanuts - 1 cup
Jaggery - 1/2 cup

Method:

  1. Dry roast peanuts in a tawa until they turn light brown. There will be nice aroma and the skin will start splitting up thats the stage you should remove from flame.
  2. Remove the skin. Blend the peanuts for few seconds to form a coarse powder then add jaggery and grind it again for 5seconds till both peanuts and jaggery are well blended.
  3. Set it in a plate and make small sized balls. You need no ghee for it as the oil the peanut leaves is just enough to roll them into balls.
  4. Store it in a air tight container.
Happy and Safe Diwali wishes to all my fellow blogger friends! Seeya sometime sooner..!!
Peanut Laddu Recipe

Labels: , , , ,