Pizza is my favourite........the one from Pizza Hut.....I havent tasted a better one anywhere else....The soft and crunchy base, the melted cheese on top hmmm tastes divine!! Let me stop here and move on to todays recipe.....corn garlic pizza. When I saw the event, the first thing that came to my mind was to use corn and garlic so got the base while shopping monthly groceries last weekend. Should I mention abt the taste....just luved the flavour of garlic with capsicum, onion and corn.
NOTE : Dont search for cheese in mine.....I've added but a very meager amout, yes u r right lil guilty :) I have made bread pizza many times but this is the first time I m trying out with pizza base.Here goes the recipe:
- Pizza base - 1
- Capsicum - 1/2 finely chopped
- Corn - boiled from 1 small cob
- Garlic roasted - 5 to 6 sliced thin
- Onion - 1 medium size chopped lengthwise
- Cheese - 1 small cube grated
- Tomato sauce - 2tbsp
- Pepper - as required to sprinkle
- Spread the tomato sauce on the base, now add the chopped onions. Next is the capsicum .
- Now add roasted corn and garlic mixed with a tsp of pepper powder , sprinkle grated cheese on top and that should cover it.
- Preheat oven at 175deg C for 10mins. Bake the pizza at the same temperature in toast-pizza/grill mode for 10mins or till the cheese slightly melts. Sprinkle pepper on top...ur pizza is done, Serve Hot!
And I made this to send it to the Global Kadai event hosted by Lavi, orginally started by Cilantro
Labels: Baked Goodies, Other Baking, Teatime snacks