Corn Garlic Pizza for Global Kadai Event!

Pizza is my favourite........the one from Pizza Hut.....I havent tasted a better one anywhere else....The soft and crunchy base, the melted cheese on top hmmm tastes divine!! Let me stop here and move on to todays recipe.....corn garlic pizza. When I saw the event, the first thing that came to my mind was to use corn and garlic so got the base while shopping monthly groceries last weekend. Should I mention abt the taste....just luved the flavour of garlic with capsicum, onion and corn.
Corn Garlic Pizza
NOTE : Dont search for cheese in mine.....I've added but a very meager amout, yes u r right lil guilty :) I have made bread pizza many times but this is the first time I m trying out with pizza base.Here goes the recipe:

Ingredients:
Method:
  1. Spread the tomato sauce on the base, now add the chopped onions. Next is the capsicum .

  2. Now add roasted corn and garlic mixed with a tsp of pepper powder , sprinkle grated cheese on top and that should cover it.

  3. Preheat oven at 175deg C for 10mins. Bake the pizza at the same temperature in toast-pizza/grill mode for 10mins or till the cheese slightly melts. Sprinkle pepper on top...ur pizza is done, Serve Hot!
Corn Garlic Pizza
And I made this to send it to the Global Kadai event hosted by Lavi, orginally started by Cilantro

Labels: , ,