Had a busy week at office though tired it was worthful and achieving.Thanks for all readers who gave suggestions for ISP......My net(BSNL) is finally back in action....meanwhile had a new connection named Tikona :) Name sounds funny?! but I was awed by their customer service......I booked the connection morning since I insisted to get the connection the same day.....they gave me the connection the same day night inspite of me giving the wrong address proof :D
Now coming to todays recipe....Garlic bread is my fav and the one from Pizzahut tastes too gud! We can have this occasionally as it involves a lot of cheese though I didnt add much ;) Bread itself is my fav so needless to say when it is garlic flavoured.The base bread is a store bought one....I'l try itat home once I start experimenting baking bread :)
Here goes the recipe..........
- Bread - 2 slices [I used Golden grain - roundel breads]
- Garlic - 4 sliced thin
- Ghee - to toast
- Cheese - 1 cube [I used brittania cube cheese]
- Pepper - 2 tsp
- First toast the bread slices with some ghee.
- Apply cheese on one side of the bread and top it with the sliced garlic.
- Sprinkle some pepper on top.
- Lay the slices in dosa tawa and heat it till cheese melts. You can also grill it at 175 deg C for 4-5mins.
Labels: Bread based, Teatime snacks