Pomegranate Juice Recipe (Mathulam Pazham Juice)

Pomegranate Juice is one of the refreshing drinks packed with vital minerals and vitamins that our body needs, Its very refreshing too. I luv juices very much if I hate any fruit I'l drink it in the form of juice...but pomegranate is in my fav list so either juice or fruit I just luv it! I need some juice or the other to beat this summer....so here is one of my favs.
Pomegranate Juice
Ingredients:
Method:
1. Peel off the skin and blend the fruit along with honey and lemon juice.

2. Add water, filter, chill it and enjoy the juice.

Pomegranate Juice
My Notes :

  • Lemon juice helps to reduce the bitterness of the seeds.
  • Adjust water according to the thickness of the juice
Have a great week ahead and happy mothers day to all mothers out there!

Pomegranate Juice
Tags: pomegranate juice recipes, pomegranate juice recipe, pomegranate juice recipe indian, pomegranate juice recipe blender, how to make pomegranate juice, how to make pomegranate juice at home, how to make pomegranate juice without a juicer, how to make pomegranate juice for babies, how to make pomegranate juice from fresh pomegranates, how to make pomegranate juice concentrate, how to make pomegranate juice concentrate, pomegranate juice recipe blender, pomegranate recipes

Labels: