Have been working on minor changes for the site, colors and the placement of widgets. One thing that was worrying me for long was I found the site a bit cluttered....was thinking and trying many methods but nothing satisfied me. Finally this tabbing worked :) Now tell me ur suggestion/feedback on the new minor changes.
One of my fav combination:Peas Pulav with gobi 65. Here goes the recipe from my kitchen :
Grilled Gobi 65 Recipe
To Temper :
- Cauliflower -1 medium sized flower
- Cornflour - 1/2 cup
- Maida - 2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 3 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Half boil cauliflower in water with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, keep aside. Then mix all the above ingredients with little water to form a thick batter. Dip in the cauliflower florets and marinate it for 15-30mins.
- Spread 1 tsp of oil on the baking sheet. Place the marinated pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 200 deg C for 10 mins and Grill it for 15-20 mins in broil/grill mode turning over in between.
My Notes : Turn over the gobis to the other side after 10-15mins for the gobis to cook evenly.Closely keep an eye as it gets burnt easily.Guilt free grilled gobis are ready so no more deep fries. They are very crispy even without deep frying...Isnt that gud?!
These grilled gobis are perfect to be used for manchurians or to be eaten as such :)
Labels: Easy Lunch Menu, Gobi Recipes, Rice Varieties, Starters, Veggies