Bread Pizza is instant and it doesnt munch up your time. Donno when I am going to start baking bread at home...Its like a dream for me....Is that too much to ask for a baby baker like me? ;)
Bread Pizza Recipe - Ingredients:
- Bread slices - 3
- Onion - 2 tbsp chopped
- Capsicum - 2 tbsp chopped
- Cheese - 3 tbsp grated
- Tomato sauce/Pizza sauce - 2 tbsp
- Pepper / Italian seasoning - a pinch
- Chilli Flakes - a pinch
1.Get all your ingredients ready.First spread a tbsp of pizza sauce on one side of the bread, now add the chopped onions.
2.Then add capsicum, sprinkle pepper powder, oregano and chilli flakes.Grate the cheese such that it covers the veggies. Preheat oven at 200 deg C for 10minsand bake it at the same temperature for 5-7 mins or until the cheese melts.I used toast/pizza mode but bake mode is fine too.
Garnish with oregano while serving as per your preference.Serve hot!
- For stove top method : Heat the tawa, Toast the bread slice on both the sides with little ghee Let it stay in the tawa until the cheese melts a little. Repeat this for all the slices. Serve hot and Enjoy every bite!! :)
- If you like tomatoes, add few chopped pieces.You can also try to add veggies like carrot, cabbage or corn....The toping is endless...its purely ur choice.
Labels: Bread based, Pizza Recipes, Teatime snacks