Once I saw the recipe in 2-3 blogs, I wanted to make it right away as the ingredients were simple and I had it in hand too. My search for a simple easy eggless butterless chocolate pudding ends here and am sure its my keeper. How about urs?! :)
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe:
Makes 4 small cups / ramekins
- Custard powder(vanilla flavored) / Cornflour - 3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- Chocolate sauce - 1 tbsp (optional)
- Milk - 1 and 1/2 cups
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Choco chips / Chocolate Shavings - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp
- A layer of pudding skin forms So if you like it then refrigerate as such without covering.If you dont like pudding skin wrap the pudding bowls/cups with a plastic wrap and then refriegerate. Even the pudding skin was chocolatey so I liked them too :)
- Do not skip choco chips/ chocolate as it gives the chocolatey flavour.
- You can avoid coco powder and chocolates and use the same recipe for a plain vanilla pudding.
- This is a very easy yet rich and delicious dessert. I'm sure kids would luv it as my little one was relishing every spoon :)
Labels: Custard powder desserts, Desserts, Friendship Day Recipes