Chikku Milkshake (Sapota Milkshake)

Milkshakes are always my favorite either fruit or flavoured ones and this chikku milkshake is my recent favorite since the day I tried it.
Chikku Milkshake  Recipe

Chikku Milkshake Ingredients:
Makes 2 cups
  • Cold milk - 2 cups
  • Ripe chikko (skin peeled, deseeded and chopped finely) - 1 cup
  • Honey - 2 tsp (asdjust as per taste)


Chikku Milkshake Recipe

Method:
  1. Blend the chikko with 1/2 cup milk in amixer for 30seconds till the chikko becomes pastey .
  2. Add the remaining milk, honey and blend for 10 more seconds.
  3. Garnish with honey if preferred and server chilled

Chikku Milkshake Recipe
My Notes :
  • Adding sugar or honey is purely your choice but I like the honey flavour in this.
  • You can also add a small scoop of vanilla icecream and blend it along with the milkshake for a richer taste.
  • Choose ripe sapotas for milkshake
Chikku Milkshake Recipe
This is sure a healthy and tasty alternative to the store bought tinned drinks. Its not only tasty but sure a healthy drink too.


Chikku Milkshake Recipe

Even during the days when I was not fond of most of the fruits, this sapota was one among my favorites. But I'm trying the milkshake idea only for the first time now and sure to make it often hereafter :)

Chikku Milkshake Recipe

Labels: , ,