1. Wash the carrots and grate it finely using a chopper or grater. Pressure cook peas until soft say 2 whistles and keep aside.
2. Heat a tsp of oil in a pan, add jeera once it crackles add onions and ginger garlic paste. Saute until it turns slightly browned.
3. Now add grated carrots and saute well until it shrinks and raw smell leaves. Then add turmeric powder, chilli and garam masala powder and mix well.
4.Now add peas and mix well, smash it with carrot so that its easy to roll the parathas and it doesnt peep out. Add required salt and give a quick stir.Switch off and add coriander leaves and mix well.
5. Now add this mixture to the wheat flour, required salt, add 2 tsps of oil and add water little by little to form a smooth dough as we do for chapathis. Divide the dough into equal sized balls and allow it to rest for atleast 15-30mins.
6. Then roll each balls into parathas thin or thick as per your preference. Then heat dosa tawa and place the each rolled parathas one by one and cook on both sides. Drizzle little oil on the sides. Serve hot with any side dish or raita
- You can either use this as a stuffing like we do for aloo parathas or mix it together with the flour itself as I have done. I find mixing together with flour quick during our busy days so prefer this.
- Grate the carrots finely and smash the peas well so that we dont feel difficult while rolling
For those who have missed the series here is it in one glance :