Mittu used to lick the cream and keep back the biscuits alone... I've seen this with many kids. One fine day I tried this milkshake with all the leftover biscuits without cream and it tasted awesome, she too enjoyed it. So thought of making it as a post. I had some leftover icing I made for my cake pops
the same day so used it up for this milkshake :)
Biscuit Milkshake RecipeIngredients:
- Chilled Milk - 2 cups
- Bourbon Biscuit(with cream) - 1
- Bourbon Biscuit(without cream) - 1
- Chocolate sauce / syrup - 2 tsp
- Sugar - a pinch (only if needed)
- Add the biscuits without cream to milk and blend using the whip option in mixie. Then add the cream biscuit and blend again until its smooth and creamy.
- Add the chocolate sauce, sugar and mix well.
- Pour into individual serving glasses and add any topping of your choice.
- You can use any chocolate cream biscuit of your choice.
- You can even skip chocolate sauce and add one more cream biscuit.
- I just piped the left over butter icing as a topping, you can use whipped cream as topping too.
Labels: Milk Based Drinks, Milkshakes