Dahi Papdi Chat Recipe - Ingredients
Makes 2 plates
- Papdi - 12 to 14
- Green & Sweet Chutney - 1 tbsp each
- Thick Curd - 1 cup
- Boiled Potato - 1 roughly cubed
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - 1tbsp chopped finely
- Sev - 3 tbsp
- Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Chat Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - as required
- Sugar - 1 tsp
NOTE : Half the above ingredients for each plate as the above measures makes 2 plates of dahi papdi chaat.
I used the readymade dates chutney this time as I had some leftovers to be finished off soon :) You can make the chutneys and papdis in advance and make your dahi puri or dahi papdi chaat instantly and enjoy.
1. First get ready with all the ingredients. Line papdis on a plate, then add boiled cubed potato and top it with onion.
2.Mix curd with sugar and salt, beat it well. Then add curd , drizzle sweet and green chutney.
3.Now sprinkle chilli powder and chat masala powder. Top it with sev and finally with coriander leaves.If you want add more curd.
I have added 7 papdis for a plate, you can adjust according to your liking. Enjoy making your homemade dahi papdi chaat.