As summer has already set in, juices and milkshakes are in my daily menu these days. I wanted to try a splash shot since long, seeing all those flicker images and finally gave a try. I should admit it wasnt easy atleast for me, Without a tripod and a zoom lens it wasnt easy at all. I should have changed to my kit lens again my lazyness & ignorance ;)
Strawberry Juice Recipe - Ingredients
Makes 2 cups
- Fresh Strawberries - 1 cup (chopped roughly)
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp (adjust according to taste)
- Cold water - 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes - 4 to 5
- Wash strawberries in water and drain. Remove leaves and chop strawberries roughly
- Blend strawberries along with other ingredients except icecubes.
- Add icecubes while serving and serve chilled.
To make the strawberry sauce(which can be refrigerated and stored for 3-4 days):
- Blend chopped strawberries and sugar together in a mixer until smooth - dont add water.
- Then take the mixture in a sauce pan and cook until a single boil. Allow it to cool then store it.
- For 1/2 cup of water add 2 tbsp of sauce and lemon juice. Add sugar if needed. Just blend once and add icecubes before serving.
Labels: Juices, Strawberry Recipes