Watermelon juice is a bliss for hot summers! Summer has already set in and is at its peak....the frequent power cut offs has added on and I feel thirsty all the time. Juices and milkshakes are my rescue....Mittu had a week full of juice menu at her playschool...tried this watermelon juice and she absolutely loved it.
Watermelon Juice Recipe - Ingredients
- Watermelon - 1 cup chopped roughly and chilled
- Sugar / Honey - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt - a pinch
1.Cut the watermelon, dessed it. Take out the red pulpy layer and chop it roughly into pieces. Discard the outer white layer.
2.In a mixer add sugar and lemon juice and blend it along with watermelon. Refrigerate for a while and serve chilled. Do not add water as watermelon itself has water content in it.
Best when served chilled.Enjoy the easy yummy summer drink.
- You can add replace sugar with honey.If your watermelon variety is sweet then you can skip the sweetner itself.
- I refrigerated the watermelons so didnt add icecubes, you can also add 1-2 icecubes
- Adding salt gives a nice punch so I recommend adding it.
- Have the juice fresh, after blending do not let it sit for more time the freshness and taste will not be good.
Tags: watermelon juice
, watermelon juice recipe
, watermelon recipes
, how to make waterjuice
, prepare watermelon juice
, summer juice recipes
, summer drinks recipes
, easy juices
, dharpoosani juice
, summer juices
, easy juices
Labels: In 15mins, Juices