Smoothies are best for breakfast as its filling and at the same time guilt free too. You can add in any seasonal fruit of your choice and blend it together for a tasty creamy smoothie. I made this smoothie when I bought a box of strawberries for making the cheese cake.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe - Ingredients
- Strawberry - 10
- Thick Yogurt(Curd) - 1 cup
- Milk - 1/4 cup
- Sugar - 2 to 3 tsp(adjust according to your liking)
- Chop the strawberries into bite sized pieces and blend it with milk to a smooth paste.
- Then add sugar and yogurt and blend again till a creamy smoothie consistency is reached.
- Pour into individual glasses and Serve chilled.
- You can skip milk and make it a full yogurt smoothie too.
- You can also add 2-3 icecubes and blend it together and serve it chilled.
- You can even replace sugar with honey.
Labels: Milk Based Drinks, Smoothies, Strawberry Recipes