Baby Corn Fingers - Baby Corn Golden Fry Recipe

Baby Corn Fingers
Ever since the little one started liking baby corn I am trying new dishes with it. This baby corn fingers was one of the tries I made few weeks back - It was a perfect starter and vanished in no time.I've already tried baby corn golden fries - no deep fry version. I altered the version to get these crispy baby corn fingers.

Few weeks back Prathima asked for a guest post but I couldnt immediately accept it as I had already 2 in line. So said will get back to her by this month end. But fortunately I could sneeze in time and make this baby corn fingers for her guest post.
Thanks a lot Prathima for the opportunity to guest post in your space.I am glad to do it for you.... :)

Baby Corn Fingers Recipe

Baby Corn Fingers - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 30 mins | Serves : 2
Recipe Category: Side dish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Baby Corn - 12 to 15
Maida - 2 tbsp
Rice Flour - 1.5 tbsp
Garam Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Chat masala powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Cooking soda - a pinch (optional)
Salt- to taste
Oil - to deep fry

Method:

  1. Pressure cook baby corn for 1 whistle(this step is optional). If your baby corn is a little big, then slit it in the middle into halves else you can use it as such like I did. Set aside. In a bowl add all other ingredients except oil and baby corn. Add little water to make a running paste like shown below.
    How to make baby corn 65 - Step1
  2. Dip each baby corn in the batter and deep fry in the preheated oil in batches till golden brown.Drain it in a tissue paper to take out the extra oil.How to make baby corn 65 - Step3
Serve it as a evening snack!
Baby Corn 65 Recipe

My Notes:

Baby Corn Fingers Recipe

Labels: ,