I love any chocolatey drink both hot and cold. So when I saw this hot chocolate recipe I instantly wanted to try it, as I cudnt resist the chocolatey goodness. Mittu loved it too and said Amma I love this chocolate milkshake very much :)
I am sure kids will love it as chocolate is the key ingredient here.
Hot Chocolate Recipe - Ingredients
- Milk - 1.5 cups
- Corn flour - 1/2 tsp
- Choco chips or Cooking chocolate - 3 tbsp(preferably semi sweet)
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Coco Powder - 1 tsp
1.Mix cornflour with milk. Pour this in a sauce pan and heat it up. Add choco chips and honey.Keep stirring in low flame.
2.Once chocolate is completely melted, add coco powder and sugar. Bring it to a single boil and switch off.
Pour in a mug and serve it immediately hot with any crackers of your choice. We loved it with brittania cream crackers.
- You can add 1/4 tsp vanilla essence for extra flavouring.
- Cornflour is added just to make the drink even more thick and creamy.
- If using cooking chocolate then chop into small pieces so that it melts faster.
- Make sure to do this process fully in low flame.
Technorati Tags: hot chocolate
, hot chocolate recipe
, homemade hot chocolate
, hot chocolate recipes
, how to make hot chocolate
, easy homemade hot chocolate
, best hot chocolate recipe
, hot cocoa
, hot cocoa recipe
, hot chocolate drink recipe
, prepare hot chocolate
Labels: Hot chocolate recipe, International, Milk Based Drinks