2min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake | Instant Microwave Cake

2min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
Craving for chocolate cake all of a sudden?! then this is for you....You just need 2mins for making this cake..Isnt that motivating?! :) I wanted to try this cake since I saw it in Life and Spice. But owning an OTG I was a bit hesitant to go ahead. But finally last week I tried this with my neighbors microwave , the cake was ready in just 2mins and we loved the texture of the cake. A must try for all chocolate lovers!
2min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
I cudnt stop myself with that, so the next day I tried the same cake in my OTG too and it took a little longer to bake, it took around 12-15 mins but the taste was almost the same.
2min Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake

Eggless Microwave Chocolate Cake - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 30 mins | Serves : 2
Recipe Category: Side dish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian| Recipe Reference: Life & Spice

Maida / All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
Coco powder - 1.5 tbsp (unsweetened)
Sugar - 3tbsp (I used powdered sugar)
Baking Soda - 1/8 tsp
Salt - 1/8 tsp
Cooking oil - 3 tbsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp
Choco chips - 1 tsp(optional)

Method:

  1. Add maida,coco powder, sugar, baking soda and salt in the mug, mix well. Add oil, milk and vanilla essence.Mix well and make sure there are no lumps.
    How to make microwave chocolate cake - Step1
  2. The batter should be creamy and in flowing consistency. Then top it with chocolate chips.Microwave at 600W for 1 minute. Then switch the microwave to highest power and microwave 1 more minute. The cake rised over the top but went down a bit when the microwave turned off.
    How to make microwave chocolate cake - Step2
I have tried the same cake in OTG too.....so if you want to bake the same cake in OTG : Preheat oven to 185 deg C and bake the cake for10-12mins at the same temperature. It may take even 15mins so check it after 12mins and then bake accordingly.
Instant Microwave Cake

My Notes:

Instant Microwave Cake

Labels: , , , ,