Nutella is my fav, mittu loves it too. After making the nutella truffles, I had few leftover and I wanted to use it for a milkshake and the result was this nutella cornflakes shake - Thick, Creamy and yummy totally my kind of shake!
Nutella Milkshake - Ingredients
- Chilled Milk - 1 cup
- Nutella - 1 tbsp
- Corn / wheat flakes - 1 tbsp
- Coco powder - 1 tsp (optional)
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp (if desired, I didn't use)
- Chocolate Shavings / Vermicelli - 1 tsp (optional, just for garnish)
Add milk, nutella , cornflakes, coco powder, sugar (if you are using) in a mixer and blend until smooth and frothy.
Transfer to serving glass and serve immediately. Garnish with chocolate shavings or vermicelli as I've did.
- You can either add cornflakes or wheatflakes. I used Kellogs wheat flakes.You can also add any fruits of your choice either apple or banana with it.
- You can skip sugar and add little more nutella say 2 tbsp in total.Adding coco powder is just for more chocolatey flavour, but thats purely optional.
- This is very much kid friendly as it has nutella.
Labels: Milk Based Drinks, Milkshakes