Chocolate milkshake is my fav anytime and prefer to order it whenever we visit restaurants. I had some leftover chocolate flavoured whipped cream which I frosted for mittus birthday, so used it up. You can either use whipped cream or even chocolate icecream for a perfect creamy and yummy milkshake.
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe - Ingredients
- Full Cream Milk - 2 cups chilled
- Whipped Cream - 3 tbsp (or) Chocolate Icecream - 1 small scoop
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Chocolate Sauce - 2 tsp
- Chocolate Shavings / Semiya - 1 tsp just for garnish
1.Add milk, sugar, icecream / whipped cream and coco powder in a blender.
2.Then add chocolate sauce and blend everything together till smooth and frothy.
Transfer to a tall glass and grnish with chocolate shavings and pipe it with chocolate flavoured whipped cream.Serve chilled.
- If you don't have chocolate sauce,you can add in caramel sauce too.
- You can use few crushed icecubes too while blending.
- Adding chocolate sauce is for extra chocolatey flavour, you can omit it too.
- I've used whipped ceam that is chocolate flavoured - just mixed 2 tsp with whipped cream and beated well. But you can use plain whipped cream too as we are anyway adding coco powder to the milkshake.
Labels: Milk Based Drinks, Milkshakes