Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder

Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder

I am already feeling the weekend today itself as mittu has a holiday 2mrw. Weekdays are always busy these days and I utilise the interval between the time she starts school and reaches home. Though now I've the liberty of cooking and clicking leisurely, I miss her presence so much . I make myself fully occupied when she is not around so that I dont feel the loneliness.

After I tried homemade garam masala powder, I was very much happy with the flavour which is no way compared to the store bought ones. I made this pav bhaji masala powder mainly to try Tawa pulao as I saw it in many spaces that I got tempted very badly and to the add on my sis also asked to post it. I've already tried Pav Bhaji with the homemade powder a day back and should say it took pav bhaji to a whole new level.


Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder

Pav Bhaji Masala Powder Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves : 2
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World


Dry Red Chilli - 12
Kashmiri Dry Red Chillies - 8 or 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder
Coriander Seeds / Malli - 1/3 cup
Cloves - 15
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 2 tbsp
Fennel Seeds - 2 tbsp
Cinnamon - 1 cm 5 pieces
Black Cardamom - 3
Dry Mango Powder - 1 tbspn

Method:

  1. Measure and Get ready with all your ingredients.In a pan add all the ingredients except amchoor powder and red chilli powder.Dry roast it in low flame.
    How to make Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder - Step1
  2. Roast till it becomes golden, then add amchoor powder fry for a minute then switch off.
    How to make Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder - Step1
  3. Cool down completely then transfer to mixer and grind to a slightly coarse mixture.Add red chilli powder.
    How to make Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder - Step2
  4. Give a quick grind once.Transfer to a plate and let it dry, you can sundry it for few mins to remove the extra moisture.How to make Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder - Step3
Cool down and store in an airtight container.
Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder

My Notes:

Homemade Pav Bhaji Masala Powder


Labels: