Fig Milkshake - Doesnt it sound interesting?! I love figs for its crunchy texture so blending into this healthy milkshake is absolutely my favourite.There can be many variations to this milkshake : add dates or banana or even any nuts of your choice.
I had some leftover figs after making my christmas fruit cake
. I used half of them for granola bars
too. I had few more left so thought to blend it up into this healthy fig milkshake.
Fig Honey Milkshake Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Makes : 6 parathas
Chilled Milk - 1 cup
Vanilla Icecream - 1 scoop
Figs - 4
Honey - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp(optional)
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: World
- Soak figs in hot water for atleast 30mins for making them soft.Then discard the water and chop the figs finely.In a mixer add milk then honey,sugar.
- Then add a scoop of vanilla icecream,chopped figs and blend it to a smooth thick and creamy milkshake.
Serve it chilled!
- You can skip sugar and add more honey if you prefer more sweetness.
- Soaking figs in hot water makes them soft to blend easily with the milkshake.
- You can add 1/4 cup banana for this shake to make it super healthy.