Fig Milkshake Recipe (Fig and Honey Milkshake)

Fig Milkshake Recipe
Fig Milkshake - Doesnt it sound interesting?! I love figs for its crunchy texture so blending into this healthy milkshake is absolutely my favourite.There can be many variations to this milkshake : add dates or banana or even any nuts of your choice.
Fig Milkshake Recipe
I had some leftover figs after making my christmas fruit cake. I used half of them for granola bars and muesli too. I had few more left so thought to blend it up into this healthy fig milkshake.
Fig Milkshake Recipe

Fig Honey Milkshake Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Makes : 6 parathas
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: World

Chilled Milk - 1 cup
Vanilla Icecream - 1 scoop
Figs - 4
Honey - 2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp(optional)

Method:

  1. Soak figs in hot water for atleast 30mins for making them soft.Then discard the water and chop the figs finely.In a mixer add milk then honey,sugar.
    How to make fig milkshake - Step1
  2. Then add a scoop of vanilla icecream,chopped figs and blend it to a smooth thick and creamy milkshake.
    How to make fig milkshake - Step2
Serve it chilled!
Fig and Honey Milkshake

My Notes:

Fig and Honey Milkshake Recipe

Labels: