Mango Juice - Mango Juice Recipe | How to make fresh mango juice

Mango Juice Recipe
Mango Juice - Yes you heard it right..!! Just do yourself a favour by making homemade mango juice before you grab a bottle of slice / maaza and you will sure thank me enough for it :) My lil one enjoys fresh fruit juices and mango juice is always her favorite.

Looking for variation to mango juice then check out mango lemonade, mango lassi and mango milkshake recipes that I posted earlier.

I am not crazy about mangoes but love banganapalli variety the most, whats your favorite variety of mango?
Mango Juice Recipe

Mango Juice Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Serves : 4
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: World

Fresh Ripe Mango - 2 big( I used banganapalli variety) comes to 2 cups when chopped
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Water - 1 cup
Icecubes - few

Method:

  1. Wash the mangoes, remove the skin and chop them into cubes. Add it to a mixer/blender along with sugar and icecubes, add water and blend it to a smooth juice.
    How to make mango juice - Step1
  2. Strain and discard the leftover pulp(this step is purely optional). Add water if you want to dilute more or add icecubes as I did and serve chilled.
    How to make mango juice - Step2
Serve chilled with icecubes, enjoy your homemade maaza! :)
Mango Juice Recipe

My Notes:

Mango Juice Recipe

Labels: ,