Mango Juice - Yes you heard it right..!! Just do yourself a favour by making homemade mango juice before you grab a bottle of slice / maaza and you will sure thank me enough for it :) My lil one enjoys fresh fruit juices and mango juice is always her favorite.
Looking for variation to mango juice then check out mango lemonade
, mango lassi
and mango milkshake
recipes that I posted earlier.
I am not crazy about mangoes but love banganapalli variety the most, whats your favorite variety of mango?
Mango Juice Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Serves : 4
Fresh Ripe Mango - 2 big( I used banganapalli variety) comes to 2 cups when chopped
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Water - 1 cup
Icecubes - few
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: World
- Wash the mangoes, remove the skin and chop them into cubes. Add it to a mixer/blender along with sugar and icecubes, add water and blend it to a smooth juice.
- Strain and discard the leftover pulp(this step is purely optional). Add water if you want to dilute more or add icecubes as I did and serve chilled.
Serve chilled with icecubes, enjoy your homemade maaza! :)
- Adding icecubes will dilute the juice more so adjust water lever accordingly.
- You can skip sugar and add honey instead too.
- You can choose any variety of mango of your choice that is suitable for juice.
- Adjust sugar level according to the sweetness of mango.
Labels: Mango Recipes, Summer Drinks