Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe | Sweet Lime Juice

Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe
Mosambi / Sweet Lime juice is one of the juices I've relished from my childhood days. As I've already posted orange juice recipe I came up with this combo juice.....very refreshing for this summer.
Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe

Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Makes : 1 cup
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian

Mosambi(Sweet Lime) - 4
Orange - 1 small
Sugar - as per taste
Lemon - 1/2
Icecubes - few

Method:

  1. Squeeze lemon juice then add sugar give a quick stir then add sugar cubes. If you prefer dilute it with little water. I didnt just the ice cubes were enough to dilute them :)
    How to make mosambi juice - Step2
  2. Squeeze juice from mosambi, discard the seeds. Take orange juice and mix it with mosambi juice.
    How to make mosambi juice - Step1
Serve with lots of icecubes and enjoy the juice!
Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe

My Notes:

Mosambi Orange Juice Recipe

Labels: