Mango Milkshake is one of the delicious shakes that I relish during every mango season. This milkshake is versatile make it cardamom or kesar(saffron) flavoured as per your preference. Rich,creamy and delicious shake ready in minutes...what more do you need?Check out for more mango recipes here. Check out my simple mango milkshake recipe also.
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Serves : 2
Mangoes chopped- 1.5 cups
Cold Milk - 2 cups
Vanilla Icecream - a small scoop
Sugar - 2 to 3 tbsp
Recipe Category: Milkshake | Recipe Cuisine: World
- Add chopped mangoes and sugar in a blender and blend it to a fine paste.Then add milk.
- Then a scoop of icecream, blend together to a smooth creamy shake.
- Make sure to use chilled milk else there are chances for the milk to curdle.
- Choose mangoes that are not fibrous. Choose mangoes that are juicy and sweet.
- Reduce and adjust sugar according to the sweetness of the mangoes.
- You can even use mango icecream instead of vanilla icecream.
- Add cardamom powder or saffron to make it flavoured and even more interesting.
Labels: Mango Recipes, Milk Based Drinks, Milkshakes