Kids Lunch Box Menu3 - Phulka, Dal Tadka, Gobi Sabzi and Plain Rice

Phulka, Dal, Gobi Curry(Sabzi) and Plain Rice
I am just back from the trip to Chennai and I am finding it really hard to get back to routine... this is the main setback with trips and vacations....And to add on, kids are practicing for new year celebration in our apartment and am totally into it....Everytime I hear the beats downstairs, me and mittu rush to watch the kids rehearse for the song....:))

Now lets get into our  routine....This is a simple north indian lunch box menu that I clicked before leaving to Chennai...The menu has phulka, dal tadka, gobi sabzi and plain rice - one of my favorite lunch menus.

Note : I use Tupperware/Plastic containers just for pic sake as its colorful, but I am planning to pack for mittu only in stainless steel containers as I feel its more safe.

Phulka, Dal, Gobi Curry(Sabzi) and Plain Rice

Kids Lunch Box Menu3 - Phulka, Dal, Gobi Curry and Plain Rice

Preparation Time : 15 mins | Cooking Time : 30 mins
Recipe Category: Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Click the links below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures

Here is the lunch box menu for today:

Phulka
Dal Tadka
Gobi Sabzi
Plain Rice

Phulka, Dal, Gobi Curry(Sabzi) and Plain Rice

My Notes:

Phulka, Dal, Gobi Curry(Sabzi) and Plain Rice

Labels: , , , , ,