Kids Lunch Box Recipes Idea7 - Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry
I have seen that kids love tiffin items to be packed for their lunchboxes. I've experienced it myself too...As a kid, I used to love that and one of my favorite combos was chapathi with any gravy. When I started this series itself....I wanted to post both tiffin items and rice based dishes for the lunchbox series as kids need variety,Also they get easily bored with the repeated menus...Agree?! So here is an interesting and one of my most favorite lunchbox menu : Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita and Sprouts Stir Fry. Sprouts is a great source of protein so try to include it in our daily diet especially for growing kids.

Note: I use Tupperware/Plastic lunch cases just for photo sake as its colorful, but I pack/am planning to pack for mittu only in stainless steel containers as I feel its more safe and reliable.

Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Kids Lunch Box Menu7 - Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Preparation Time : 30 mins + sprouting time for green gram | Cooking Time : 30 mins
Recipe Category: Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Click the link below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures

Here is the lunch box menu for today:

Aloo Paratha
Capsicum Raita
Sprouts Stir Fry
Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Tips for preparations:

Its easy for kids to eat when you cut the paratha into small pieces. But its purely your preference :)
Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Aloo Paratha, Capsicum Raita & Sprouts Stir Fry

Labels: , , ,