Carrot Juice is a healthy and nutritious juice which you can have anytime of the day. I love it as a breakfast juice, easy to make and refreshing to drink. Its already summer and am in the look out for easy and fresh juices to be consumed to keep myself fresh, and this one suited the bill aptly. Amma makes this juice often with lemon but this time I tried it with ginger and the flavour was too good. The color is eyecatchy so am sure kids will love it too.You can check out other summer special juices
Carrot Juice Recipe
Preparation Time:5 minutes | Cooking Time : 10 mins | Serves:2
Carrot - 4
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Chilled water - 3 - 4 tbsp
Ginger - 1/4 inch piece roughly chopped
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Wash carrot first, peel off the carrot skin using a peeler, chop the carrot into bite sized pieces and transfer to a mixer.Add water, sugar and ginger pieces and blend it well until smooth.Now strain.
- Squeeze lemon juice and serve chilled.
- Carrot ginger lemon combination is just too good , do try this and see.
- The juice of carrots is just enough but may be if you want you can add 1/4 cup water else it will become very watery.
- I usually add very little sugar as I love mild sweet juices but have given 1 tbsp for a more sweeter carrot juice, so adjust accordingly.
- Serve the juice fresh and consume it immediately.
- If you dont like ginger then skip it and make it as plain carrot juice.