Corn Chaat is one of the easy chaat recipes that I have tried recently.Do you have a craving for a chaat, here is the instant chaat that you can make within minutes and enjoy. Check cup corn recipe
that I posted earlier.Happy Weekend , See you all soon with another interesting recipe next week :)
Corn Chaat Recipe
Preparation Time:10 minutes | Cooking Time : 5 mins | Serves:2
Sweet Corn Kernels - 1/2 cup(cooked)
Onion - 1 tbsp chopped finely
Tomato - 1/2 tbsp
Carrot - 1 tbsp grated
Red Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Chat Masala powder - a generous pinch
Plain Sev - as needed
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - to garnish
Chaat Chutneys - 1 tsp each(optional, I didn't use)
Butter - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Recipe Category: Chaat | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Pressure cook corn for 4-5 whistles,remove the kernels from the cob and set aside.In a tsp of butter toast corn for few mins until the edges start to turn brown,Switch off.Get all other ingredients ready.
- In a mixing bowl add everything and give a quick mix.While serving garnish with sev and serve.
- You can add chaat chutneys.
- You can even add raw cucumber bits / mango bits to add more crunch and flavour.
- Roasting corn in butter gives a great texture and flavour so dont miss it.
- Serve immediately after mixing everything.
Labels: Chat Items, Sweet Corn Recipes