Jam Popsicle Recipe - Easy Popsicle Recipes

Jam Popsicle Recipe
Popsicles - Yayy!! Finally I made it too. Last summer Lavi gifted me this popsicle mould..As soon as I reached home I tried rosemilk popsicle for mittu and the popsicle broke but still mittu enjoyed it....After that I didnt get chance to experiment much so packed and kept it safe. This summer I want to make full use of it so dusted, took it out and tried chocolate popsicle and rose milk popsicles...Even after freezing it overnight then showing it in warm water the popsicle didnt come out clean both the times the popsicle broke, I was so disappointed and was kept worrying about it.The next day I just poured water and freezed it...voila it came out clean I was overjoyed seeing it..I had the same happiness when I first baked my cake and the cake came out clean from the tin.....:)
Jam Popsicle Recipe
I actually wanted to post fruit based popsicles like mango,orange popsicles etc...but I first wanted to try and post a simple popsicle so tried this jam popsicle based on my jam milkshake...It is so easy to make and am sure kids will love it too.I loved it too....:) Now that I bought another set of new popsicle mould just yesterday(I accidentally found it in a supermarket.....yayy!!)I have no more excuses this summer so am going to try more popsicle recipes once I return back from Chennai, cant wait :))
Jam Popsicle Recipe

Jam Popsicle Recipe

Preparation Time:7 hrs | Processing Time : 10 mins | Serves:2
Recipe Category: Popsicles | Recipe Cuisine: North Indian

Milk - 2 cups
Jam*(check my notes) - 2 tbsp or as required
Sugar - 3 tsp

Method:

  1. In a mixer/blender add milk, then jam,sugar blend it well.
    How to make jam popsicle - Step1
  2. Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds or any teacups till 3/4th of the rim,close the moulds with the lid.
    How to make jam popsicle - Step2
  3. Freeze it for atleast 6 hrs.Then take it out and carefully show the outer surface under tap running water.Carefully pull out the popsicles.
    How to make jam popsicle - Step3
Serve immediately!
Jam Popsicle Recipe

My Notes:

Jam Popsicle Recipe

Labels: ,