Oats Raisin Tutti Frutti Cookies Recipe - Easy Eggless Cookie Recipes

Oats Raisin Tutti Frutti Cookies
Oats Raisin Cookies and Muffins are in my tobake list but there werent chances for it or I didnt bother to create one.There are days when you want to clean your pantry and search for recipes based on that....Thats what exactly happenned few days back...I had a pack of tutti frutti kept untouched and I wanted to use it up...While I was on a casual talk with PJ, I was asking for recipes with tutti frutti as a sub ingredient and she recommended trying this cookies from her space and when I saw the ingredients list I was like wow no maida no rising agents...cookies with just oats and wheat flour cookies and as a bonus it used demerara sugar and I wanted to finish  up that too as the expiry was nearing.I tried the cookies the next day itself as I had all the ingredients in hand, it is one of the easiest cookie recipes that I have baked so far.....yum and addictive.
OatsRaisinTuttiFruttiCookies5
It is such a easy cookie recipe that you can make the cookies in just 15mins , push it into the oven and relax...Your cookies are done in another 20mins...Isnt that cool?! Hubby who always argues that oats is meant for porridge and what other make over you do with oats is a compromise said he just loved the cookies...yes we coudnt stop with one and the cookies were empty in no time.I loved the crunchy texture with dried fruits coming inbetween each bite...! I am planning to bake another batch soon :)

Oats Raisin Tutti Frutti Cookies

Oats Raisins Cookies Recipe

Preparation Time:15 mins | Cooking Time : 20 mins | Makes:13 cookies
Recipe Category: Snack | Recipe Cuisine: Indian| Recipe Reference: Seduce Your Tastebuds

Oats - 3/4 cup(I used quaker oats)
Wheat Flour - 1/4 cup
Unsalted Butter - 1.5 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp
Demerara Sugar - 1/4 cup
Tutti Frutti + Golden Raisins - 1/3 cup
Vanilla Essense - 1/4 tsp

Method:

  1. Take demerera sugar  in a mixer and powder it, Set aside.In a bowl add oats,wheat flour,tutti frutti,sugar,butter and vanilla essence.How to make oats raisin cookies - Step1
  2. Get all the ingredients in a  mixing bowl, mix well first then add milk.
    How to make oats raisin cookies - Step2
  3. Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.Mix well, it will be sticky at this stage but will hold together.Now take a tbsp of dough make a small balls out of it.
    How to make oats raisin cookies - Step3
  4. Then press and flatten the balls.Line a butter paper or aluminum foil and arrange the cookies
    How to make oats raisin cookies - Step4
  5. Bake the cookies at 180 deg C for 15-20mins until the edges are golden brown flipping the cookies to other side after first 10mins.Once done, cool down on wirerack.Then transfer to airtight container.
    How to make oats raisin cookies - Step5
Serve warm with a glass of milk or as a tea time snack.

Oats Raisin Tutti Frutti Cookies

My Notes:

Oats Raisin Tutti Frutti Cookies

Labels: ,