I have already posted orange juice
, carrot juice
recipes, this is another variation with carrots and orange together which is a refreshing combination juice perfect for summer.Do try this healthy juice for yourself am sure you will love it!
I loved the bright orange color and the taste too, oranges give a nice tanginess to the juice so don't miss to try this juice.
Carrot Orange Juice Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Cooking Time : 2 mins | Serves:2
Carrots - 3 roughly chopped
Orange - 2 deseeded and pulp taken out
Lemon - 1/2
Sugar - as required
Icecubes - 2
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Wash carrots, peel off the skin and trim the edges.Now chop them into bite sized pieces.Peel off the skin of oranges, remove the white fiber part and take only the pulp.In a mixer - add carrots, orange, sugar and icecubes and blend it well till smooth.Strain in a metal strainer.
- Press it with a spoon to get the juice completely.Then add lemon juice.Serve immediately.
- If you like ginger flavour, then add a small piece of ginger while grinding.
- Add little water if you feel its very thick.
- Adding sugar is purely optional.
- You can add a pinch of chat masala powder for extra zing.
Labels: Juices, Vegetable juices