Mango Smoothie Recipe (with coconut milk)

Mango Smoothie Recipe

I have tried Mango Smoothie with banana but this recipe was something new to me when I saw coconut milk as one of the main ingredient.So tried it the next day and mittu loved it to the core.

Usually she hesitates to try any new recipes so I said its mango milkshake and gave her...She asked the ingredients that went into the making and I said it was just milk, mango and sugar...If I say nuts and dry fruits she wouldn't touch it at all.She happily drank it and said it was yummy.After few days when I was editing the pics, she saw the steps and asked there are so many other ingredients shown here and you said it was only mango milk and sugar?! I never expected this and I was not ready with any answer, then I said it was before I made a separate milkshake just for you and then added the other ingredients to make this smoothie....Thank God she has not started to read yet am sure I will be in trouble in future ;)

Mango Smoothie Recipe

Mango Smoothie Recipe

Preparation Time:10 mins | Making Time : 2 mins | Serves:2
Recipe Category: Smoothie | Recipe Cuisine: World

Mango - 1 small (3/4 cup chopped)
Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Chilled Milk - 1/4 cup
Curd - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Almonds - 4
Raisin - 4

Method:

  1. Add all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it until smooth.
    How to make mango smoothie - Step1
Serve Chilled.
Mango Smoothie Recipe

My Notes:

Mango Smoothie Recipe

Labels: ,