I have tried Mango Smoothie with banana
but this recipe was something new to me when I saw coconut milk as one of the main ingredient.So tried it the next day and mittu loved it to the core.
Usually she hesitates to try any new recipes so I said its mango milkshake and gave her...She asked the ingredients that went into the making and I said it was just milk, mango and sugar...If I say nuts and dry fruits she wouldn't touch it at all.She happily drank it and said it was yummy.After few days when I was editing the pics, she saw the steps and asked there are so many other ingredients shown here and you said it was only mango milk and sugar?! I never expected this and I was not ready with any answer, then I said it was before I made a separate milkshake just for you and then added the other ingredients to make this smoothie....Thank God she has not started to read yet am sure I will be in trouble in future ;)
Mango Smoothie Recipe
Preparation Time:10 mins | Making Time : 2 mins | Serves:2
Mango - 1 small (3/4 cup chopped)
Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Chilled Milk - 1/4 cup
Curd - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Almonds - 4
Raisin - 4
Recipe Category: Smoothie | Recipe Cuisine: World
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer and blend it until smooth.
- You can replace milk with coconut milk.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder if you like the flavour.
- You can add a tbsp of cornflakes too .
- Add any nuts of you choice.
- Add more milk / yogurt to adjust the consistency as you like.
- I used Neelam mango, you can use alphonsa too.
Labels: Mango Recipes, Smoothies