Thakkali Sadam , Vazhakkai Fry - Travel Lunch Idea7

Thakkali Sadam , Vazhakkai Fry

I planned to post tomato rice(thakkali sadam) even before puliyodharai but somehow this has been delaying. As hubby is not fond of tomato rice and he is out of town now I made it for myself and surprisingly mittu too enjoyed it.

Here is a quick travel lunch menu with tomato rice,vazhakkai fry, vadam and chips. I am waiting to resume with kids lunchbox series 3 more menus for travel and I will be back to my comfort zone :)

Thakkali Sadam , Vazhakkai Fry

Travel Food Idea7 - Tomato Rice and Vazhakkai Fry

Preparation Time : 30 mins | Cooking Time : 30 mins | Standing Time : 8 hrs
Recipe Category: Travel Lunch | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian

Click the links below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures

Here is the travel idea menu 7:

Tomato Rice
Vazhakkai Fry
Chips
Sago Vadam / Killu Vadam

My Notes:

Tomato Rice / Thakkali Sadam , Vazhakkai Fry

Labels: