Chapathi Paneer Butter Masala
- I am sure this would be kids most favorite lunchbox...Mittu loves this lunchbox combo, you can make either phulka or chapathi as per your kids wish.I usually make this combo monthly 2wice as she is fond of paneer based gravy as side dish for chapathi.
So this is what you see in the lunchbox menu today : Chapathi, Paneer Butter Masala and juiceberry biscuit for snack time.
It is a really moment to share that one of school friend has written about me and this little space, a small interview also attached here
, do check out....Thank you so much Chitra!!
Kids Lunch Box Recipe Idea24 - Chapathi Paneer Butter Masala
Preparation Time : 20 mins | Cooking Time : 40 mins
Recipe Category: LunchBox | Recipe Cuisine: North Indian
Click the links below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures
Here is the kids lunchbox menu 24:
Paneer Butter Masala
- I usually make the gravy a bit thick in consistency to avoid spilling.
- I always use homemade paneer so I make it the previous night itself and store it.
- I even knead the chapathi dough the previous night itself and refrigerate it.But morning you need to bring it to room temperature before rolling.
- You can make tomato puree and ggpaste in advance so that its easy in the morning.
- I add cashew paste only occassionally sometimes its due to lack of time I skip it sometimes I add it.This time I didn't add just cream and milk made the gravy rich.
- You can pack phulkas / chapathi in aluminium foil wraps to keep it fresh till lunchtime.
Labels: Kids Lunchbox Series