Dry Fruits Ladoo or Dry Fruit and Nut Laddu is a quick and easy laddu recipe that you can make within minutes.I love making ladoos and this is one the ladoo that I made for my sil's family visit few weeks back, they too liked it very much.
Other Ladoo Recipes:
Dry Fruit and Nut Ladoo - Ingredients
Dry Fruit Nut Ladoo Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes : 11 ladoos
Dates - 15
Figs - 5
Raisins - around 20
Badam - 25 whole
Cashews- 10 broken roughly
Pista - 20 whole
*Mixed Nuts - 1.5 tbsp chopped
Melted Ghee - 1 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/8 tsp
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
*Note: I used Cashew, Badam and Pista
- Deseed dates.Chop them roughly.Blend it a mixer, just run it once and pulse it for 2 times thats enough,Keep aside.Now take figs.
- Chop them finely and grind figs, raisins together to coarse mixture.Set aside.
- Toast nuts till its slightly browned.Then grind it to a coarse powder.Set aside.
- In a pan add dates, gigs mixture along with ghee and saute for 5mins in low flame, so that it becomes soft.Now add cardamom powder.
- Add the nuts mixture and saute for a minute, mix well and bring everything together.Switch off.Allow the mixture to cool down for few mins.Now add chopped mixed nuts.
- Mix well.Now shape them into small lemon sized ladoos.Arrange them in liners and store it.
Keeps well for 5 days in room temperature itself!
- The measures are just given roughly, it can be modified according to your preference.There is no perfect measures for this recipe, so feel free to plus or minus the quantity.
- I added chopped nuts just for the crunch, you can skip that too.
- This ladoo keeps well for 5 days in room temperature itself, I haven't tested it after that as it didn't last that long :)
- While grinding, don't overgrind as it will become pastey so just grind it coarsely.
- The ladoo keeps well for 5-6 days in room temperature.
Labels: Diwali Special, Diwali Sweets, diwali sweets recipes, Easy Sweets, Laddu recipes, Ladoo recipes