This is a great breakfast idea for kids with bread ghee and sugar.I just tried this same recipe
with bread, kids will love anything with bread and sugar so this recipe will sure be a hit, its very easy to make too...Just toss the ingredients ur kids breakfast will be ready.You can even make this for kids as after school snacks.
Now I warn you don't try tasting it then nothing will be left out yes its that addictive :) Mittu loved it so much , I just tasted a cube it was so delicious with the crunch in each bite...yumm!
This year 2014 is sure special to me, it is the year the site has maximum number of posts...its 264 posts till date...yayyy!! I will post a New Year Special recipe tomorrow, so meet you all next year !! :)
Happy New Year in Advance!!
Bread Sugar Ghee - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 5 mins | Serves : 1
Milk Bread - 3 slices
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Honey / Jaggery Syrup - 1 tsp
Cashews - 3 broken
Tutti Frutti - 1 tbsp
Raisins - 1/2 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Stack the bread slices and cut them into small squares,Set aside.Heat ghee in a pan add tuttifrutti,raisins and nuts.
- Fry for a minute then add the bread cubes and toast till golden.
- Add sugar, honey and toss it.Switch off and serve hot.
Serve warm with a cup of milk...yum!
- You can use the same recipe for leftover dosa or chapathi too.
- I used honey, but you can replace it with jaggery syrup too.
Labels: Bread based, Kids Breakfast Series, Kids Recipes