Rose Sweet Lassi is nothing but sweet lassi
flavoured with rose syrup.I am regularly using my blender attachment which came with my hand mixer for making lassi recipes this summer, it is very handy and less messy to wash when compared to mixie.I saw this rose flavoured lassi and few other lassi varieties in the menu card of a shop, so the next day I tried this.Kids will sure love it for the color and flavour.
Rose Lassi Recipe
Preparation Time:5 mins | Cooking Time : 2 mins | Serves:1
Chilled Thick Curd - 1 cup
Chilled Milk - 1/4 cup
Rose Syrup - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tsp
Icecubes - few for serving
Recipe Category: Lassi | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take curd in a mixing bowl.Add sugar and rose syrup.
- Add milk and blend it well.I used my blender.You can use mixie to blend it.
- You can add icecubes while serving.
- My rose syrup already had sweetness so I added just 1 tsp sugar.Please adjust according to your sweet preference.
- Add malai while serving for a more richer version.
- You can add a pinch of cardamom powder.
- You can even replace rose syrup with rooh afza.
- Add nuts for garnish.
Labels: lassi recipes, Summer Drinks, summer specials