Pinacolada is in my totry list since last year but I don't pineapple that often so this time I reserved few slices specifically for making virgin pinacolada made with coconut milk.Coconut milk is a great combo with pineapple, so try and enjoy this summer!
Preparation Time:10 mins | Cooking Time : 2 mins | Serves:2
Pineapple - 1 and 1/4 cups chopped
Thick Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Crushed Ice - from 3 cubes
Recipe Category: Juice | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Remove the outer skin of pineapple, the thorny part then slice them into circles and chop them into bite sized cubes.
- Take pineapple,crushed ice,sugar and coconut milk in a blender and blend it until smooth and creamy.
- You can even take fresh pineapple juice and blend it along with other ingredients.
- Add a dash of lemon juice while serving if you like the tangy flavour.
- You can replace fresh coconut milk with coconut cream / readymade coconut milk.