Salt Lassi can be prepared in many ways, one of the kind is masala chaas recipe
which I posted a while back.This time I made it with just minimal ingredients and here is my version of a simple salt lassi recipe.Salt Lassi has cooling effect and helps in digestion better and is best when had in summers.I rarely make salt lassi and one of the occassions was to click for this post, I often go for sweet lassi
Salt Lassi Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves : 2
Chilled Thick Curd(Yogurt) - 1 and 1/2 cups
Jeera powder(Roast & ground) - 1/4 tsp
Chat Masala Powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Cream (Malai) - 1 tbsp
Recipe Category: Beverage | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
- Take curd in a mixing bowl.Add salt,roasted jeera powder and chat masala powder.Add malai.
- Blend it well using your hand blender or you can use your mixie and blend it till frothy.
Serve chilled and frothy with a sprinkle of jeera powder.
- Adding malai gives a richer and creamier lassi.
- You can add a pinch of black salt too.
- You can even use hand whisk to blend it together.
Labels: lassi recipes, Summer Drinks