Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

Strawberry and Bananas make a great combo for milkshakes, actually banana goes well with many fruits when blended into a shake.I made this strawberry banana milkshake a while back and was sitting in my drafts, so when I was planning for today's quick post, this milkshake came to my mind.I usually prefer my milkshakes to be lite and healthy especially when its with fruits so did't use icecream , but if you are planning to make for kids you can add a small scoop of icecream too.

Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

Preparation Time:10 mins | Making Time : 2 mins | Serves:2
Recipe Category: Smoothie | Recipe Cuisine: World

Strawberry - 5
Banana - 1 small
Chilled Milk - 1 cup
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp

Method:

  1. Trim of the leaves and chop strawberries roughly.Slice bananas.Add milk,strawberries and banana in a blender.
    How to make Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe - Step1
  2. Add honey,sugar and blend until smooth and creamy.
    How to make Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe - Step1
Serve Chilled.
Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

My Notes:


Strawberry Banana Milkshake Recipe

Labels: , ,