Eggless Vanilla Yogurt Muffins Recipe

Vanilla Muffins Recipe
Vanilla muffins are my family favorite esp mittu just loves them.Ever since she started to taste my cakes and muffins she always asks for vanilla flavour .She loves chocolate flavour as well but vanilla always scores a bit more than any other flavours.I saw this muffin recipe and atonce wanted to try but had no store bought thickish curd/yogurt so I decided to try with homemade curd itself with a doubt about the outcome.To my surprise, the muffins came out above my expectation, I am sure gona use this as base recipe for my muffins bakes in future too.

Vanilla Muffins Recipe
I loved the texture of the muffins and it stayed soft even for the next 2 days.This is sure one of the easiest and fluffiest muffins that I've baked so far.This tasted just like the bakery muffins both in taste and texture minus the eggy flavour.If you are looking for a easy, quick and soft muffin recipe then this will aptly fit the bill.

Vanilla Muffins Recipe

Eggless Vanilla Yogurt Muffins Recipe

Preparation Time:10 mins | Baking Time : 25 mins | Makes:8 medium sized muffins
Recipe Category: Cakes | Recipe Cuisine: Indian |ReferenceYummy Tummy

Homemade Cake Flour - 1 cup 
Sugar - 1/3 cup heaped
Thick Curd - 3/4 cup 
Baking Powder - 2 tsp
Baking Soda - 1 tsp
Cooking Oil - 1 tbsp(I used olive oil)
Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp

Method:

  1. In a mixing bowl, take curd, to this add oil.Then add vanilla essence.
    How to makeVanilla Muffins Recipe - Step1
  2. Mix it well.Then add sugar and whisk well till sugar completely dissolves.Add baking powder.
    How to make Vanilla Muffins Recipe - Step2
  3. Then add baking soda, you can see bubbles appearing in few seconds after it is added, this shows your baking soda is active.Finally add in the flour.
    How to make Vanilla Muffins Recipe - Step3
  4. Mix well.The batter will beVery thick as shown.Line muffin liners in the muffin pan and keep it ready.Preheat oven at 180 deg C.
    How to make Vanilla Muffins Recipe - Step4
  5. Scoop the batter and fill 3/4 th of the muffin liner.Bake in preheated oven for 25-30mins or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
    How to make Vanilla Muffins Recipe - Step5
Cool down then store.
Vanilla Muffins Recipe

My Notes:

Vanilla Muffins Recipe

Labels: , ,