Condensed Milk Rava Ladoo is a very quick and easy sweet that you can make for Diwali.I have already posted Rava Laddu Recipe
both ghee and milk versions, Condensed Milk Rava Ladoo
and this one is a variation with condensed milk. This rava laddu is not crisp, it is very soft had has a melt in the mouth texture.
When I was listing down recipes for Diwali, I made sure most of the recipes are easy to make even in the last minute and this one topped the list.I have drafted few more diwali recipes which will be coming up soon.
Check out other Ladoo Recipes:
Rava Ladoo Recipe - Ingredients
Preparation Time : 5 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Makes : 15 ladoos
Rava(Sooji) - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp
Milk - 2 to 3 tbsp
Melted Ghee - 2 tsp
Tutti Frutti - 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1/8 tsp
Recipe Category: Sweet | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
- Take a tsp of ghee, add tutti frutti and fry for a minute,Set aside.In the same pan add rava and roast till nice aroma comes, don't let the color change.Now add condensed milk.
- Mix it well until it gathers together.Now add tutti frutti and give a quick mix.Add cardamom powder.
- Finally add milk and cook for 2 mins.It will be slightly goey at this stage,switch off.Let it cool for few mins .Grease your hands with ghee then shape them into ladoos.
Keeps well for 2-3 days in room temperature itself!
- Adding milk gives nice soft texture and also easy to hold.
- Keeps well for 2 days atleast in room temperature,after that you can keep refrigerated.
- You can replace tutti frutti with cashews and raisins too.
- I used Amul Mithai Mate.You can use homemade condensed milk too.
Labels: Diwali Sweets, diwali sweets recipes