I love baking in bundt moulds
and now addicted to this mini bundt mould :) This recipe is easy and the cake comes out soo soft even without eggs and butter.I have already tried this recipe using whole wheat flour
so this time tried this cake with maida.The cake disappeared in minutes and that justifies how good it was.I made another batch again for mittus sake(as she doesnt like tuttifrutti) with 3 variations : chocolate, vanilla and chocovanilla marble which I shared in instagram
.She loved it so much and happily took 2 for her snackbox the next day.
There are few variiations of tutti frutti cakes and muffins that I posted earlier Check out them
Tutti Frutti Loaf Cake
Tutti Frutti Cupcakes
Pressure Cooker Tutti Frutti Cake
Tutti Frutti Mini Bundt Cake Recipe
Preparation Time:15 mins | Baking Time : 25 mins | Makes:8 mini cakes
Maida - 1/2 cup
TuttiFrutti - 1/4 cup
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Recipe Category: Cakes | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Warm Water - 1/4 cup + 1/8 cup
Granulated White Sugar - 1/4 cup
Vinegar - 1/4 tbsp
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Sieve maida,salt and baking soda.Sieve it well and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl take warm water,add sugar,vanilla essence and oil.Finally add vinegar,Whisk it well until sugar dissolves completely.
- Now add flour little by little and whisk it well to form a smooth creamy flowing batter.It should not have any lumps so mix well using a whisk.
- Take tutti frutti and add a tsp of flour, mix well and add it to the batter.Use a spatula to mix.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 10mins.Take any mould of your choice.I used my mini bundt silicon mould that I bought recently.Spoon the batter and pour till 1/2 or 3/4th of the mould.Bake in preheated oven for 20-25mins.Mine was done in 20mins.Cool down atleast for 10mins then demould.
Chocolate, Vanilla and ChocoVanilla marble
Serve as a snack!
- You can even replace half and half of wheat flour and maida.
- You can use 1/2 tbsp lemon juice to replace vinegar.
- We mix tutti frutti with a tsp of flour to avoid tuttifrutti going to the bottom.
- I used mini bundt pans so my baking time was less.For muffins it may take 25-30mins of baking time.For cupcakes, it may requires less time may be the same timing as my mini bundt.
- I got 8 mini bundt cakes.Its better to check with a tooth pick,insert it if it comes out clean then its done else bake for few more minutes according to the donesness of the cake.
- You can even bake this cake in a cake mould and bake for 30mins or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- My moulds are very small so got 8 cakes.
- I find silicon moulds cook faster so adjust the timing according to the mould.
Labels: Eggless Baking, eggless muffins