Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe

Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe

We love peanut butter so much, gone are the days when I thought peanut butter could only be bought from shops.When I found mittus love for peanut butter, I started to make at home.But now that I don't have time I bought a jar of peanut butter this time but before this finishes up I resolute myself to be ready with my homemade peanut butter.

Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe

Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe - Ingredients

Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 15 mins | Serves : 2
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: World

Milk - 3/4 cup(Boiled and Cooled)
Yogurt - 1/4 cup
Peanut Butter - 1.5 tbsp
Honey - 2 tbsp
Coco powder -1 tsp

Method:

  1. Get all your ingredients ready.Now take milk in a bowl, add peanut butter to it
    How to make Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe - Step1
  2. Add yogurt, then honey and coco powder.
    How to make Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe - Step1
  3. Using a blender blend it until frothy.
    How to make Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe - Step2
Serve chilled!
Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe

My Notes:

Black Urad Dal Idli Podi Recipe

Labels: ,