I was thinking of ideas to post for this week and eventually saw the last 3 slices of bread lying around so got this cute idea of making Jam Peanut Butter Sandwich as I have already made Jam Peanut Butter Milkshake
.But this time I made peanut butter at home yayy for that :)
Mittu enjoyed this very much so that justifies the post.Try this for your kids am sure they will love it too.So todays breakfast menu is Jam Peanut Sandwich with Pomegranate.
Kids Breakfast Idea22 - Jam Peanut Butter Sandwich
Preparation Time : 10 mins | Cooking Time : 10 mins
Recipe Category: Breakfast | Recipe Cuisine: Indian
Click the links below to get the full recipe with stepwise pictures
Here is the kids breakfast menu 22:Jam Peanut Butter Sandwich,Pom
Bread - 3 slices
Pineapple Jam - as needed
Mango Jam - as needed
Peanut Butter - as needed
- Take 3 bread slices.Take your favorite jam and peanut butter.Spread jam on one slice of the bread.
- Like this...them seal with another bread then spread peanut butter on that slice.
- Like this...then close with another bread.Cut into cubes and serve.
- You can use any of your favorite jam.
- You can toast the bread too.
Labels: Kids Breakfast Series